Call for applications (Oct 22): The role of youth work in combating segregation in school environments
- To review the causes, challenges, and manifestations of school segregation across Europe;
- To share practices and approaches from the field of youth work and formal education;
- To identify future actions needed to better equip youth work and policies for addressing segregation in schools;
- To familiarise participants with the approaches and activities of the Council of Europe in the area of fighting segregation in schools, and supporting intercultural and human rights education;
- To provide input from the Roma Youth Action Plan and the Enter! project on access to social rights for all young people.